GP Advance Ultra Moist Solution
GP Advance ultra Moist Solution – 120ml
Cleaning Disinfecting Solution for Rigid Gas permeable and Hard Contact lenses
2 in stock
Spend ₹1,000.00 to get free shipping
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Always wash hands and dry them with a clean towel before handling your lenses. Always start with the same eye to avoid confusion.
- Open the lens case, remove the lens and place it in the palm of your hand.
- Apply at least 4 to 6 drops of GP Advance Solution to each leans surface.
- Gently rub the lens using a backward and forward motion for 20 seconds per side.
- Rinse lens surface thoroughly with GP Advance Solution while rubbing the lens gently between the thumb and forefinger.
- Place the lens in the lens case and file the well with GP Advance Solution.
- Replace the cap and screw tight. Repeat the procedure with the other lens.
- Allow your lenses to soak at least for 4 hours. Your lenses are now clean and ready to be inserted in your eye.
- NOT TO BE USED FOR SOFT LENSES
- Do not touoch the dropper tip to any surface to avoid contamination
- Change solution in the lens case after every lens wear.
- Store between 5 degree Celsius to 30 degree Celsius.
- Use the solution within 90 days after opening the bottle.
- Cap should be closed after use.
- Keep away from sunlight
- Do not re sterilize
- Do not use if pack is damaged.